Sunday, February 12

What's for breakfast?

In a perfect world, my breakfast plate would consist of:

From http://askfreud.org/

A crepe from Cora's
Toast from The Tallest Poppy
Jam from Stella's
Hash browns from The Don
Croissants from Tall Grass Prairie

I've gotten a ton of great recommendations to breakfast joints I've yet to explore, including Fresh Cafe, The Nook, The Black Sheep Diner, Pineridge Hollow, French Way Cafe and Sunday brunch at The Fort Garry Hotel.

I'd like to know what your favourite breakfast food items are, and where from!  Share your comments below, because I'd love to write more about some of Winnipeg's best morning meals.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm maple glazed bacon, eggs benedict, and can't go wrong with some smoked salmon with a little creme fraiche on a cheese bagel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggs Benedict from Promenade Bistro are to die dor... But I hear the place is under new ownership, so only time will tell!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eggs benedict seems to be an ongoing theme here! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you will be a great Author. I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back from now on. I want to encourage that you continue your great writing, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete